The hires in the social business space continue to heat up, in fact the market research data (read the report) shows that hiring is the top spend in 2011. Expect there to be more hires over coming quarters.Both the submissions on this job announcement board, as well as available social media positions at corporations continue to pour in. In this continued digest of job changes, I like to salute those that continue to join the industry in roles focused on social media, see the archives, which I’ve been tracking since Q4, 2007.
People on the Move in the Social Business Industry:
- Jade Bailey-Assam joins Strategic Hospitality Group as Director of Social Media & Marketing Responsible for all things online. JKO: I’ve had the pleasure of meeting Jade’s at her former hotel, she’s fantastic.
- Daniel Rae joins SSE (Scottish & Southern Energy) as Social Media Marketing Executive Ownership and promotion of the group brands on social media channels.
- James LaPorte joins Blast Radius as Community Manager Devising and executing digital creative and strategies for clients.
- Tony Courtwright joins News-Press & Gazette as Director of Digital Media Responsibility for both revenue and content across all NPG web and mobile platforms.
- Sarah Sandberg joins Passenger as Account Manager Oversee and offer insights about community membership, strategy and engagement for clients.
- Bryant Small joins Passenger as Account Manager Responsible for Passenger’s client relationship establishment, maintenance, growth and retention.
- Leslie Orsioli joins We Are Social as Managing Director, We Are Social São Paulo Leslie will be responsible for We Are Social’s operations in Brazil, heading up an inital team of 6. Exciting to see their growth in other continents.
- Walter Adamson joins iGo2 as Australian Partner Asia Pacific Social Business Services Company @iGo2 expands into Victoria, Australia
- Gerry Moran joins SAP as Director of NA Social Media Marketing Social media strategy for SAP North American Marketing. Congrats, great team!
- Andy and Ash Kriger and Gokhale joins Jun Group as Senior Software Architects key to the evolution of Jun Group’s social video platform
- Randy Skinner joins Telligent as Chief Operating Officer, Randy will be responsible for operations worldwide, overseeing departments at Telligent that are accountable for customer care, delivery, professional services and education.
- Dean McBeth joins Barton F. Graf 9000, LLC. as Director of Digital and Integrated Creative Facilitating the digital translation of ubiquitous funny
Submit a new hire:
Seeking a job?
- See the Web Strategy Job Board, which includes paid submissions from the top brands in the world.
- Community Manager jobs by Jake McKee
- Social Media Jobs by Chris Heuer
- Social Media jobs, filtered by SimplyHired
- Social Media Job Network by James Durbin
- 25 places to find social media jobs by Deb Ng
- Community Manager Facebook Group
- Community Manager Appreciation Day (Every 4th Monday of Jan, yearly)
- List of corporate web strategists and community managers for 2010
- List of agencies and consultants by Altimeter Group
- Social Media Headhunter: Career advice, job postings and services
- New Media Hire community by Jim Long and team
Please congratulate the new hires by leaving a comment below.