The hires in the social business space continue to heat up, in fact the market research data (read the report) shows that hiring is the top spend in 2011. Expect there to be more hires over coming quarters.
Both the submissions on this job announcement board, as well as available social media positions at corporations continue to pour in.
In this continued digest of job changes, I like to salute those that continue to join the industry in roles focused on social media, see the archives, which I’ve been tracking since Q4, 2007.
People on the Move in the Social Business Industry:
- Abhinav Sahai is leaving Bangalore, and is moving to Delhi to start a Digital Marketing Company based out of Gurgaon. (more details to come). Also, thanks for the link!
- Eric Gonzalez joins Volume 11 Media as Head of Product charged with product strategy and design TBA
- Don Martelli joins One to One Global as Director, Social Media Strategy Responsible for client social media strategies and integration with digital marketing initiatives.
- Chuck Hemann joins Edelman as I am currently VP of Digital Analytics for Edelman Digital, and moves to Chicago, read the full blog post.
- Julia Cantor joins Engauge (Atlanta, GA) as Social Media Strategist Develop and implement social and digital communications programs.
- Scott Hale joins Bailey Lauerman as Social media community specialist Setting strategy for and overseeing execution of social media campaigns and ongoing efforts on behalf of clients including CommunityAmerican Credit Union, Ameritas Group, and others.
- Warren Sukernek joins Alterian as VP, Social Insights Heads social media driven insights, research, analytics and reporting services.
- John Song joins Alterian as EVP. Social Media Solutions Responsible for Alterian’s Social Media Line of Business including platforms and services.
- Michelle Krier joins ClearEdge Marketing as Senior Director of Marketing & Social Media Build the social media practice for the agency
- Jamie Beckland joins as Digital and Social Media Strategist Build social media strategies for clients using Janrain products
- Our friends at Reddit (where I visit to keep track of digital trends) has made several hires, congrats all, good luck on all your growth.
Submit a new hire:
Seeking a job?
- See the Web Strategy Job Board, which includes paid submissions from the top brands in the world.
- Community Manager jobs by Jake McKee
- Social Media Jobs by Chris Heuer
- Social Media jobs, filtered by SimplyHired
- Social Media Job Network by James Durbin
- 25 places to find social media jobs by Deb Ng
- Community Manager Facebook Group
- Community Manager Appreciation Day (Every 4th Monday of Jan, yearly)
- List of corporate web strategists and community managers for 2010
- List of agencies and consultants by Altimeter Group
- Social Media Headhunter: Career advice, job postings and services
- New Media Hire community by Jim Long and team
Please congratulate the new hires by leaving a comment below.