The hires in the social business space continue to heat up, in fact the market research data (read the report) shows that hiring is the top spend in 2011. Expect there to be more hires over coming quarters.
Both the submissions on this job announcement board, as well as available social media positions at corporations continue to pour in.
In this continued digest of job changes, I like to salute those that continue to join the industry in roles focused on social media, see the archives, which I’ve been tracking since Q4, 2007.
People on the Move in the Social Business Industry
Please congratulate these folks, in our last On The Move of the year. Thanks to Peter Kim for shouting out about this list.
- Maria Ogneva moves to Yammer as head of community, read Social Silk to learn more
- Augie Ray, former Forrester analyst joins USAA, congrats, job well done Augie.
- Greg Lowe joins Yammer as Enterprise Social Networking Artchitect Engage to help Customers achieve success with ESN’s
- Sandy Carter is promoted at IBM as IBM VP, Social Business Evangelism and Sales To begin and continue conversations on clients becoming Social Businesses
- Alexander Vandevere joins The Institutes (AICPCU) as SVP, Social Media & Comminty To aid insurance professionals in their career development by effectively leveraging social media and community building efforts
- Jameson Bull joins Feinstein Kean Healthcare as Social Media Specialist Conducting social media research and analysis and developing strategic communications recommendations for the firm’s lifescience and healthcare clients.
- Ashley Serotta joins Sermo as Senior Director, Membership Leads all membership acquisition, engagement, product and support activity for the physician-only community
- Adam Metz joins The Pedowitz Group as Director of Social Business Social focused on revenue, marketing, strategy, and services
- Christina Fan joins The Pedowitz Group as Customer Success Manager Demand Generation, Revenue Marketing, and Social CRM
- Edwin Thompson joins The Pedowitz Group as Director of Demand Generation Manages all demand generation programs at TPG
- Erin Korogodsky joins Lithium Technologies as Listener : Brainstormer : Corporate Communications Manager Corporate Communications Manager and Social Maestro
- Morgan Brown joins ScoreBig as Director of Social Media Responsible for social marketing and social product initiatives
- Chris Kieff joins A&P as Corporate Social Media Manager where he will Manage Social Media for A&P, Pathmark, Superfresh, Waldbaums and Food Basics Brands
- Shannon Johlic joins Locus Advertising as Director of Marketing, Interactive Shannon will oversee all of our marketing efforts, including: social media, analytics, media buying and planning, strategy, product development and launch, branding and our overall go-to-market strategy.
- James Gentes joins The Social Business as Founder & CEO Responsible for Sales, Marketing, and Client Services
- E.R. Silverbush joins American Technion Society as Online Marketing Manager Managing online initiatives, with a focus on social.
- Paul Choi joins Ubermedia as Senior Community Manager Expanding user engagement through community strategy and management.
Submit a new hire:
Seeking a job?
- See the Web Strategy Job Board, which includes paid submissions from the top brands in the world.
- Community Manager jobs by Jake McKee
- Social Media Jobs by Chris Heuer
- Social Media jobs, filtered by SimplyHired
- Social Media Job Network by James Durbin
- 25 places to find social media jobs by Deb Ng
- Community Manager Facebook Group
- Community Manager Appreciation Day (Every 4th Monday of Jan, yearly)
- List of corporate web strategists and community managers for 2010
- List of agencies and consultants by Altimeter Group
- Social Media Headhunter: Career advice, job postings and services
- New Media Hire community by Jim Long and team
Please congratulate the new hires by leaving a comment below.