What’s the future of social business? I gave my industry forecast based upon upcoming research data, on the Silicon Valley show on NBC called Press:Here. Listen in to hear our discussion with Sarah Lacy (who has a new book about entrepreneurs) from Techcrunch, Richard Waters from Financial Times, and host Scott McGrew.
Topics we Cover:
- Investor funding vs Enterprise spending –why is there a disconnect?
- How much brands should spend, or should spending stay small?
- What’s the top spend in corporations in social business?
- What are the roles in corporations who run the social programs? (community managers and corporate social strategist)
- How companies should measure (It’s not just engagement data)
- Why I think Industry Analyst is a limiting term.
Find more of the Forecast data for 2011 I released on stage at the LeWeb keynote. More forecast data based on spending by social business maturity tomorrow, stay tuned.