Find out who’s investing in social business by tracking who got hired, the savvy will examine role, industry, title to find interpret growth in our space.
Both the submissions on this job announcement board, as well as available social media positions at corporations continue to pour in. In this continued digest of job changes, I like to salute those that continue to join the industry in roles focused on social media, see the archives, which I’ve been tracking since 2007.
People on the Move in the Social Business Industry:
- Jason Falls joins Cafepress as company’s Vice President for digital strategy, he is quoted as having the mission to “interact more with our customers and users and feed off them so we make that experience better.”
- Stephanie Agresta joins MSL Group as global director and leader of social media and will help drive business growth, and will oversee the digital strategists, social and digital tools, processes and services across North America.
- Randi Zuckerberg Joins NBC Universal’s Digital Advisory Committee, more recently, she co-produced a new reality TV show on Bravo about the tech world called Start Ups: Silicon Valley, and she is reportedly casting for a spin-off show of New York startups.
- Jeremy Porter joins Definition 6 as Director of Unified Communications Manage social media, content marketing and influencer communications groups for the agency’s Atlanta, New York and London teams.
- Leandro Perez joins TIBCO as Head of Global Product Marketing Develop and position tibbr product messaging, manage analyst relationships, create sales collateral, and work closely with tibbr sales and marketing on global lead generation activities.
- Emanuele Quintarelli joins Ernst & Young as Digital Transformation Leader (Mediterranean Area) Develop and strengthen the Digital Transformation offering with a focus on Social Business, Digital Customer Experience and Multichannel Strategy
- Christopher Penn joins SHIFT Communications as Vice President of Marketing Technologies. Chris will work with account teams to offer to clients marketing services that deliver measureable value.
- Peter Fasano joins Social@Ogilvy as Senior Vice President and head of Social@Ogilvy, Atlanta. Fasano leads a growing team dedicated to developing and implementing social business strategies and solutions for clients.
- Lisa Grimm joins space150 as Director, PR and Emerging Media As director of PR and emerging media at space150, Lisa’s time is devoted to building space150′s PR and marketing communications practice and developing integrated marketing strategies for clients.
- Hillary Brown joins Blue Compass Interactive as Online Marketing Associate Brown will lead the agency’s social marketing services with core responsibilities for developing and managing client social media campaigns, online collaboration and brand growth.
- RJ Reimers joins 7Summits as President. In his new role, previously held by 7Summits CEO Paul Stillmank, Reimers continues the company’s mission of developing and deploying innovative social business solutions and cultivating strategic client and partner relationships.
- Joakim Nilsson joins Unified Inbox as Head of Product Marketing product positioning, branding and sales
- Liz Gross joins Great Lakes Educational Loan Services, Inc. as Social Media Strategist Lead social media planning, strategy, and implementation
- Ryan Ricci joins 33 Across as VP of East Coast Sales VP of East Coast Sales
Submit a new hire:
Seeking a job?
, which includes paid submissions from the top brands in the world.
- Community Manager Facebook Group
- Community Manager Appreciation Day (Every 4th Monday of Jan, yearly)
- List of corporate web strategists and community managers for 2010
- Social Media Headhunter: Career advice, job postings and services
- New Media Hire community by Jim Long and team
Please congratulate the new hires by leaving a comment below.