Find out who’s investing in social business by tracking who got hired, the savvy will examine role, industry, title to find interpret growth in our space.
Both the submissions on this job announcement board, as well as available social media positions at corporations continue to pour in. In this continued digest of job changes, I like to salute those that continue to join the industry in roles focused on social media, see the archives, which I’ve been tracking since 2007.
People on the Move in the Social Business Industry:
- Laura Neville joins EverFi as EVP, Digital Strategy Laura will work with EverFi’s partners and schools to enhance their ability to use digital strategies in education.
- Wendy Soucie joins Parker Hannifin as Global eBusiness Social Media Manager Building Global Cross Functional Strategy across Parker Hannifin.
- Sonny Johns joins LiveWorld as Southwest Sales Director Sonny is based in Austin for LiveWorld, a user content management company providing technology and services to help Fortune 500 brands scale social media.
- Tracy Frank also joins LiveWorld as Southeast Sales Director Tracy is based in Atlanta for LiveWorld, a user content management company providing technology and services to help Fortune 500 brands scale social media.
- Kasey Farrar joins Percolate as Head of Communications Responsible for media and analyst relations, employee communications, events, thought leadership and market education.
- Abby Gilmore joins EDI Specialists as Marketing Manager, Online Media Programs Work to improve EDI Specialists’ online brand and social media marketing efforts.
- Jay Williams joins Crowdtap – the social marketing platform as Planner of Strategic Relationships Currently managing business development and partnership strategy.
- Stephanie Wiriahardja joins HootSuite as Community Celebratoire Building and celebrating HootSuite’s international communities, both online and offline.
- Ron Ploof joins Epson America as Manager, Social Media Heading up the company’s social media responsibilities
- Kemp Edmonds joins HootSuite as Sales Engineer Kemp Edmonds becomes HootSuite’s lead Sales Engineer. Kemp has worked at HootSuite in a variety of roles moving from the consumer education space with HootSuite University to business education building out Enterprise Training and launching HootSuite’s Professional Services Department.
- Mike Lee joins Infosys as Social Strategist Responsible for launching our Social Media Center of Excellence in the US and to scale programs with Infosys BrandEdge
- Jeordan Legon joins Roche as Head of Internet and Social Media Lead strategy and implementation for all corporate digital initiatives.
- Jort Possel joins Accenture as Global Social Media Director Responsibility over Accenture’s social media programs and services globally
- Kim Peacock joins HootSuite as Director, International Marketing Working with VP of Marketing, Ben Watson, on international market expansion, field marketing and sales force enablement for HootSuite Enterprise and partner programs.
- Kate Dickman joins CVS Caremark Corporation as Manager of Social Media Manager Driving the social media strategy for CVS Caremark Corporation and its subsequent business units.
Submit a new hire:
Seeking a job?
- See the Web Strategy Job Board
- Social Media.org has a blog that lists out career resources
- Social Media Jobs Facebook Group
- Social Media Jobs by Chris Heuer
- Social Media jobs, filtered by SimplyHired
- Social Media Job Network by James Durbin
- 25 places to find social media jobs by Deb Ng
, which includes paid submissions from the top brands in the world.
- Community Manager Facebook Group
- Community Manager Appreciation Day (Every 4th Monday of Jan, yearly)
- List of corporate web strategists and community managers for 2010
- Social Media Headhunter: Career advice, job postings and services
- New Media Hire community by Jim Long and team
Please congratulate the new hires by leaving a comment below.