Both the submissions on this job announcement board, as well as available social media positions at corporations continue to pour in. In this continued digest of job changes, I like to salute those that continue to join the industry in roles focused on social media, see the archives, which I’ve been tracking since Q4, 2007.
People on the Move in the Social Business Industry:
- Jason Falls joins Social Media Explorer as President, SME Digital Leads SME’s strategic consulting agency
- Leslie Ann Nichols joins Bradford Media Group as Executive Video Producer. Leslie has been named Executive Video Producer by media creation and distribution company Bradford Media Group where she will lead Studio BMG’s production team in developing high quality, original media production including branded entertainment series, product videos, niche episodic programming, and more for multiple platforms including social media and television.
- Richard Brewer-Hay joins StubHub (part of the eBay family, where Richard is from) as Sr. Manager, Social Global head of social for StubHub
- Evan Hamilton is promoted at UserVoice as Head of Community Focusing on building connections and value between UserVoice’s internal employee community, customer community, and the larger community of customer engagement professionals. Will be focusing on strategy, subject matter expertise, and large-scale programs.
- Carter Gibson joins UserVoice as Associate Community Manager Drinking and redirecting the firehose of content from our community, as well as assisting Head of Community Evan Hamilton with a number of community projects.
- Gregory Weiss joins MasterCard as Vice President Business Leader, Social Media Marketing Leading social media marketing efforts in the USA
- Laura Dinneen joins BLOOM Social Business as Head of Social Business Strategy Social business strategy solution design and delivery
- Eric Weaver joins Spring Creek Group as Senior Vice President, Social Strategy & Planning Create engagement between brands and their markets
- Julio Fernandez joins SocialShelfspace.com as Vice President, Search Marketing & Analytics Combining search engine optimization with influencer outreach and social technologies to deliver measurable effects.
- Laurence Buchanan joins Ernst & Young Advisory as Director, EMEIA Customer Centre of Excellence Responsible for Digital Transformation & CRM
- Cory Huff joins Janrain as Strategic Business Analyst Strategic consulting for clients on social marketing and technology practices.
- David Lavine joins adtivity by appssavvy as Senior Vice President of Sales, West Coast Leading adtivity by appssavvy’s activity-based advertising sales efforts across California and the Pacific Northwest
- Scott Sklar joins adtivity by appssavvy as Sr. Sales Director, East/Midwest Sklar is focused on driving sales efforts in New York, while building-upon established relationships with brands and agencies in Chicago and Texas
- Channing Gardiner joins adtivity by appssavvy as Sales Director, Midwest Tasked with growing sales across the Midwest
- Lori Marino joins Raytheon Missile Systems as Digital and Social Media Lead overseeing content strategy and serving as managing editor to leverage digital and social tools for promoting the business, both internally and externally.
Submit a new hire:
Seeking a job?
- See the Web Strategy Job Board, which includes paid submissions from the top brands in the world.
- Social Media Jobs Facebook Group
- Social Media Jobs by Chris Heuer
- Social Media jobs, filtered by SimplyHired
- Social Media Job Network by James Durbin
- 25 places to find social media jobs by Deb Ng
- Community Manager Facebook Group
- Community Manager Appreciation Day (Every 4th Monday of Jan, yearly)
- List of corporate web strategists and community managers for 2010
- Social Media Headhunter: Career advice, job postings and services
- New Media Hire community by Jim Long and team
Please congratulate the new hires by leaving a comment below.