Both the submissions on this job announcement board, as well as available social media positions at corporations continue to pour in. In this continued digest of job changes, I like to salute those that continue to join the industry in roles focused on social media, see the archives, which I’ve been tracking since Q4, 2007.
People on the Move in the Social Business Industry:
- Keri Connors joins Raytheon Integrated Defense Systems as Digital and Social Media Lead, overseeing content strategy and serve as managing editor, leveraging digital and social tools to promote business capabilities, programs and products both externally and internally.
- Pacha Hornaday is promoted at FreshBuzz as Creative Director Manage teams to deliver social design and development solutions
- Lisa Grimm joins Imagination as Senior Social Media Strategist Embedded at General Mills leading social presence, social strategy development and brand/product integration for Betty Crocker, Pillsbury, Eat Better America and Tablespoon.
- Chris Hawley joins Raytheon as Managing Editor of Digital Content In charge of website and social media content.
- Matthew Gratt joins BuzzStream as Marketer focused on demand generation, awareness and branding and marketing communications.
- David Herman joins the Jun Group as Midwest regional vice president where he’ll be leading Jun Group’s social video efforts in the Midwest
- Greg Messina joins the Jun Group as Director of Sales, West Coast Leading Jun Group’s social video efforts on the West Coast
Submit a new hire:
Seeking a job?
- See the Web Strategy Job Board, which includes paid submissions from the top brands in the world.
- Social Media Jobs Facebook Group
- Social Media Jobs by Chris Heuer
- Social Media jobs, filtered by SimplyHired
- Social Media Job Network by James Durbin
- 25 places to find social media jobs by Deb Ng
- Community Manager Facebook Group
- Community Manager Appreciation Day (Every 4th Monday of Jan, yearly)
- List of corporate web strategists and community managers for 2010
- Social Media Headhunter: Career advice, job postings and services
- New Media Hire community by Jim Long and team
Please congratulate the new hires by leaving a comment below.