Both the submissions on this job announcement board, as well as available social media positions at corporations continue to pour in. In this continued digest of job changes, I like to salute those that continue to join the industry in roles focused on social media, see the archives, which I’ve been tracking since Q4, 2007.
People on the Move in the Social Business Industry:
- Keith Trivitt joins MediaWhiz as Director, Marketing and Communications Keith will direct MediaWhiz’s corporate social media, communications and marketing strategy, helping to build and promote the digital media agency’s various business units across a variety of social media and digital marketing channels.
- Ryan Ruud joins Four51, Inc. as Director of Marketing & Communications and will lead online marketing & communications for company’s line of e-commerce and marketing apps including social media planning, marketing and automation app FanTools. Ryan focuses on paid, owned and earned media including thought leadership, social media and blogger outreach.
- Albert Qian joins Cisco Systems as Program Manager, Cisco Communities Assisting the Global Social Media team with metrics, community governance and social media strategy.
- Trevor Jonas is promoted at Access Communications as Vice President, Digital Strategy Trevor is responsible for building and enhancing the agency’s digital offering and serves in an advisory role across the agency’s client portfolio.
- Jay Matusin joins 7Summits as Project Manager where he will manage teams to deliver digital marketing and social enterprise solutions
- Scott Drenner also joins 7Summits as Project Manager where he will manage teams to deliver digital marketing and social enterprise solutions
- Garret Starke also joins 7Summits as Senior Lead Developer where he will design and develop software applications for online marketing and social enterprise solutions
- Gail Dunlap joins 7Summits as Office Manager Organize and coordinate office operations and procedures
- Debbie Sacks is promoted at Harvard Pilgrim Health Care as Enterprise Community Manager Responsible for launching, managing and evolving Harvard Pilgrim’s employee community to increase productivity and efficiency and deepen employee engagement.
- Delfin Vassallo joins Nokia as Social Media Operations Manager, Europe Implementing Social Media Customer Care for all European markets
- Mark Abramson is promoted at thismoment as VP of Operations Streamline operations process and lead the QA, training and support teams.
- Noel Morrison joins thismoment as Vice President, Platform Noel has a shared oversight position on thismoment DEC platform release launches, owning the features contained therein, and works in lockstep with opersations to successfully deploy.
Submit a new hire:
Seeking a job?
- See the Web Strategy Job Board, which includes paid submissions from the top brands in the world.
- Social Media Jobs Facebook Group
- Social Media Jobs by Chris Heuer
- Social Media jobs, filtered by SimplyHired
- Social Media Job Network by James Durbin
- 25 places to find social media jobs by Deb Ng
- Community Manager Facebook Group
- Community Manager Appreciation Day (Every 4th Monday of Jan, yearly)
- List of corporate web strategists and community managers for 2010
- Social Media Headhunter: Career advice, job postings and services
- New Media Hire community by Jim Long and team
Please congratulate the new hires by leaving a comment below.