I was pleased to be a featured speaker at Dreamforce, to share Altimeter’s research on Social Business. My topic? To focus on how companies need to scale social business. I referenced the following Open Research (meaning you can download them) reports: Social Business Readiness, Career path of the Corporate Social Strategist, and Managing Social Media Proliferation, see all my Open Research on this tab.
Key Agenda Points:
- Social business does not scale, companies are at risk for “Social Sanitation”
- Advanced companies scale with at least six programs:
- 1) Get into a scalable formation now
- 2) Enable business units (safely)
- 3) Streamline workflow with tools
- 4) Scale with peer to peer communities
- 5) Grow an unpaid army of advocates
- 6) Integrate in all manners
Above: Video recording of presentation, with slides, see on YouTube
Above: Slideshare slides, available for download or perusing.