Want a trail to growth and resources? Find out who’s hiring…welcome to On the Move!
Both the submissions on this job announcement board, as well as available social media positions at corporations continue to pour in. In this continued digest of job changes, I like to salute those that continue to join the industry in roles focused on social media, see the archives, which I’ve been tracking since Q4, 2007.
People on the Move in the Social Business Industry:
- Meaghan Edelstein goes Freelance as a Social Media Consultant, Content Creation, Event Production Social media marketing consulting, marketing, mobile marketing, event production, speaking, content creation, social team management. Congrats to her, I’ve read her publications on Mashable and spoke at her events.
- Chris Beland joins Converseon as SVP, Marketing Services Leading Strategy & Account Management, Creative, Search, and Media.
- Marty Thompson joins DK New Media as Social Business Strategist where he will help clients plan, build, and measure around realistic social business strategies.
- Debbie Curtis-Magley joins Ariba as Online Community Manager As Online Community Manager for Ariba, I lead social media strategy and online community engagement to evangelize the advantages of collaborative business commerce.
- Wendy Soucie joins Parker Hannifin as Global eBusiness Social Media Manager, his role includes developing, monitoring and evaluating social media strategies across all businesses and markets that enhance Parker’s global digital strategy.
- Steve Elmore joins 7Summits as Vice President of Social Business Strategy. Elmore will develop 7Summits’ industry-leading social business services with new concepts, trends and models to impact organizational collaboration and effectiveness.
- Meg Sinclair joins Facebook as Communications Manager Meg will be in charge of communications strategies to support Facebook’s product, platform, monetization and policy efforts in Canada.
- Rich Gascoyne joins EngageSciences as General Manager, Americas Rich is responsible for creating, executing and overseeing sales, marketing, servicing and partnership plans and strategies for the Americas business unit of EngageSciences, headquartered in the UK. Great firm, congrats.
Submit a new hire:
Seeking a job?
- See the Web Strategy Job Board, which includes paid submissions from the top brands in the world.
- Social Media.org has a blog that lists out career resources
- Social Media Jobs Facebook Group
- Social Media Jobs by Chris Heuer
- Social Media jobs, filtered by SimplyHired
- Social Media Job Network by James Durbin
- 25 places to find social media jobs by Deb Ng
- Community Manager Facebook Group
- Community Manager Appreciation Day (Every 4th Monday of Jan, yearly)
- List of corporate web strategists and community managers for 2010
- Social Media Headhunter: Career advice, job postings and services
- New Media Hire community by Jim Long and team
Please congratulate the new hires by leaving a comment below.