Mark you Calendars now that Community Manager Appreciation Day is coming this coming Jan 23rd, please salute your community professionals.
Both the submissions on this job announcement board, as well as available social media positions at corporations continue to pour in. In this continued digest of job changes, I like to salute those that continue to join the industry in roles focused on social media, see the archives, which I’ve been tracking since Q4, 2007.
People on the Move in the Social Business Industry:
- Len Devanna joins Ant’s Eye View as Vice President, Social Business Strategy Assisting clients in their journey to become a fully-engaged enterprise. I’ve known Len for many years, and have always been impressed, congrats!
- Paul Fabretti joins Brazen PR as Director of Digital Agency Board Director with oversight of the digital direction of the agency, best-practice community management, consultancy, insights and reporting and monitoring and services provided
- Jon Burg joins Champions Oncology as Dir Consumer Advocacy & Experience Manage consumer communications, lead generation marketing, business analytics and consumer experience design.
- Erika Blanchard joins VIPdesk as Manager of Digital Marketing and Social Media Handles all digital marketing and social media for VIPdesk and many of the world’s premium brands
- Joy Hays joins Texas Instruments as World Wide Social Media Program Manager efine, execute and deploy social media web applications
- Jay Blum joins Panasonic Energy Corporation of America as Marketing Manager Develop and launch social media marketing infrastructure
- Laura Dinneen joins BLOOM Worldwide as Senior Strategist Social business strategy and insight
- Samantha Loveland joins Yammer as Vice President, Worldwide Customer Engagement In her new role, Loveland will lead Yammer’s Customer Success, Implementation Engineering and Support teams and will report to Chief Customer Officer David Obrand.
- Dave Olson is promoted at HootSuite as VP Community Dave Olson oversees HootSuite’s international community building strategy. His portfolio also includes marketing, communications, media outreach, public relations, collateral creation, localization and support at HootSuite.
- Angel Gonzalez Ideagoras, Social Media in Healthcare Founder & CEO Foster the adoption of Social Media in the Pharma Industry
- David Pessah joins Thrillist.com Senior Marketing Manager, Social Media Oversee Thrillist’s strategy & presence on all applicable social platforms.
- Nick Valente joins Verizon Wireless Associate Director Social Media National strategy and implementation of Social Media
- Ben Watson joins HootSuite as VP Marketing Ben joins HootSuite to champion the overall departmental strategy and leadership function for the marketing department.
- Tee Twyford joins Tommy Hilfiger Europe Community Manager Looking after social media strategy, analysis and implementation for Tommy Hilfiger Europe
- James Rumble joins HootSuite VP of Finance As VP of Finance, James will be responsible for strategic financial planning, forecasting, cash management, business rationalisation, and reporting for HootSuite’s finance and accounting department.
- Daan Jansonius joins Social Embassy Brand Engagement Manager Daan will be responsible for a number of key clients and help them develop and implement their long term social media strategies
- Virginia Miracle joins Spredfast as Executive Vice President of Professional Services, Vriginia is responsible for expanding and overseeing Spredfast’s Professional Services organization.
- Kristal Ferchau joins Ant’s Eye View as Director, Social Business Strategy Assisting clients in their social engagement journey.
- Anthony Garcia join sAnt’s Eye View as Senior Consultant, Social Business Strategy Assisting clients in their social engagement journey.
- Brian Hsi joins Ant’s Eye View as Director, Social Business Strategy Assisting clients in their journey to become a fully-engaged enterprise.
- Cathryn Rowe joins Ant’s Eye View as Designer Rowe will focus on content layout and data visualization to build Social Engagement Playbooks for clients.
- Brandie Feuer joins Bath & Body Works as Director of Marketing, Social and Mobile Focused on social and mobile leadership across the organization
- Chris Maher joinsHouse Party as CEO Leading the launch of House Party’s new digital platform
Submit a new hire:
Seeking a job?
- See the Web Strategy Job Board, which includes paid submissions from the top brands in the world.
- Community Manager jobs by Jake McKee
- Social Media Jobs by Chris Heuer
- Social Media jobs, filtered by SimplyHired
- Social Media Job Network by James Durbin
- 25 places to find social media jobs by Deb Ng
- Community Manager Facebook Group
- Community Manager Appreciation Day (Every 4th Monday of Jan, yearly)
- List of corporate web strategists and community managers for 2010
- List of agencies and consultants by Altimeter Group
- Social Media Headhunter: Career advice, job postings and services
- New Media Hire community by Jim Long and team
Please congratulate the new hires by leaving a comment below.