Both the submissions on this job announcement board, as well as available social media positions at corporations continue to pour in.
In this continued digest of job changes, I like to salute those that continue to join the industry in roles focused on social media, see the archives, which I’ve been tracking since Q4, 2007.
People on the Move in the Social Business Industry
An interesting period of time, we saw commentary on how NYT removed their social media position, a future trend we outlined in our research report, Career Path of the Social Strategist. Please congratulate these folks, in our last On The Move of the year.
- Kristy Bolsinger joins Ant’s Eye View as Social Business Consultant Working with clients to help them move their organization through the social media engagement process to improve business operations and the overall customer experience.
- Jeff Nolan joins Get Satisfaction focused as the VP of Product Marketing, congrats
- Sword Ciboodle Names Mitch Lieberman VP of Strategic Marketing, congrats Mitch
- Sarah Wallace accepts a position at Telecom Analyst for Heavy Reading part of her her focus will still be on Social Business
- Elliot Ng joins Google to focus on the China market, read his lengthy post.
- R. Trent Thompson joins EasyWater as Director, Digital Marketing As director of digital marketing, Trent is responsible for EasyWater’s online corporate brand and integrated marketing efforts worldwide.
- Lauren Cooney joins Juniper Networks as Director of Community Evangelism focused on building the new vision, infrastructure, and deliver on building out a brand new space for developers to connect, develop, and learn more about the products and solutions that Juniper & partners offer.
- Rod Trent joins 1E as Social media manager of social media and communities
- Allan Gates joins Radian6 as Director of Public Relations oversee all PR activities for the social media monitoring company
- Rebecca Rae joins PushON as Social Media Architect Building social media campaigns for both PushON and their external clients
- Brian Watkins joins Symantec as Senior Social Media Manager corporate social media strategy
- Shalabh Pandey joins Nokia as Head of earned media (South East Asia and Pacific) focusing on Strategic framework development for Social media marketing, Organic Search and content discovery, digital asset optimization and integrated engagement marketing.
- Paul Fabretti joins Origin as Director of Digital Strategy Tasked with totally integrating social media into the agency digital offering to create a fully integrated digital offering.
- Jinal Shaw joins JWT New York as Experience Group as Digital Strategist Integrating digital thinking across all client businesses
- Corey Mathews joins Jive Software as Senior Strategy Consultant Working with Jive clients to apply social strategy and use social solutions to make their businesses more successful.
- Steven Groves joins ProfitStreams as Onine and Social Strategist Supporting Marketing, Product Development, HR and Customer Support in adopting and using social media
- Rahul Daterao joins appssavvy as Chief Technology Officer He will lead all technical development across appssavvy and lead global technology teams encompassing product development, infrastructure and engineering.
- Javier Flaim joins RecycleBank as Global Marketing Senior Vice President will be focused on helping to translate RecycleBank’s local community impact to a broader, digital audience.
- Andrew Kisslo joins Microsoft as Group Program Manager Digital Marketing for Office365.com, web and social responsibilities.
- Flaig Mathieu joins We Are Social France as Account Director Mathieu comes with agency experience and expertise in social media and will help us both win new clients and manage existing ones
- Doug Merritt joins Baynote as CEO, Merritt will lead Baynote as the company begins a period of significant investment and rapid growth within the emerging personalization and digital marketing optimization sector.
- Brad Hogenmiller joins Infuz as Director of Social Media drive internal and client social business strategies and tactics
- Justin Levy joins Citrix Online as Senior Social Communications Manager Oversee social communications and strategy as part of the corporate communications team.
- Lindsay Lebresco joins Lilly Pulitzer as Social Media Manager Manage the brand’s social media strategy & execution as well as all community management.
Submit a new hire:
Seeking a job?
- See the Web Strategy Job Board, which includes paid submissions from the top brands in the world.
- Community Manager jobs by Jake McKee
- Social Media Jobs by Chris Heuer
- Social Media jobs, filtered by SimplyHired
- Social Media Job Network by James Durbin
- 25 places to find social media jobs by Deb Ng
- Community Manager Facebook Group
- Community Manager Appreciation Day (Every 4th Monday of Jan, yearly)
- List of corporate web strategists and community managers for 2010
- List of agencies and consultants by Altimeter Group
- Social Media Headhunter: Career advice, job postings and services
- New Media Hire community by Jim Long and team
Please congratulate the new hires by leaving a comment below.