Both the submissions on this job announcement board, as well as available social media positions at corporations continue to pour in.
In this continued digest of job changes, I like to salute those that continue to join the industry in roles focused on social media, see the archives, which I’ve been tracking since Q4, 2007.
People on the Move in the Social Business Industry
- Blake Cahill formerly of Visible Technology and joins Social Marketing Agency Banyan Branch as Principle (PDF). I’ve worked with Blake on a few projects, and have always been impressed congrats.
- Cindy Kim has expanded her duties at JDA Software to running social media – strategy, plan, and execution, where she will marry that with her broader marketing duties, first announced in April.
- Dave Peck joins as Social Media Strategist for Meshin at Palo Alto Research Center (PARC), I’ve known Dave for sometime, congrats neighbor.
- Gary Goldhammer leaves Edelman and joins Velocidi, a digital agency, read his post, congrats Gary on next steps.
- Former SimplyHired, LinkedIn fame, Kay Luo joins Square, Jack Dorsey’s startup focused on mobile payments. I’ve known Kay for a number of years and have continued to be impressed with her forward momentum.
- Charlie Isaacs joins Alcatel-Lucent as eServices Strategy Responsible for eServices and Social Media Strategy
- Anthony Poncier joins USEO as Director of Consulting Director specialized in social collaboration strategy
- Barbara Maldonado joins Legacy Marketing Partners as Social Media and Mobile Strategist where he will lead agency efforts in the integration of social media and mobile extention of client campaigns.
- Brian Molstad joins 7Summits as User Experience Architect and Web Analyst Deliver agile and effective user experience architecture and web analytics
- Jessica Itzel joins MGH as Social Media Marketing Account Coordinator. Jessica is in charge of daily Facebook and Twitter management for her clients, helping with social media marketing initiatives, social media monitoring, and assisting with the Baltimore Buzz Brigade program for Visit Baltimore.
- Kerrie Lapworth joins FreshNetworks as Head of Production. Kerrie will head up the Project Delivery team which includes Project Managers, Information Architects and User Experience experts.
- Mike Street joins Syndicate Media Group as Senior Digital Strategist, he will lead the Digital Team in the development of social media campaigns for luxury, fashion, and hospitality clients.
- Anton Chiang joins Logitech as Community Manager where he’ll manage Logitech’s support community.
- James Ketola joins 7Summits as Senior Development Lead Integrating and customizing social business solutions to develop vibrant and valuable community implementations for clients.
- David B. Thomas joins New Marketing Labs as Executive Director Dave started Sept. 1, leading client services.
- Loren King Shields joins TEKNO101 as Vice President, Marketing and Digital Strategy, As Vice President of Marketing and Digital Strategy, Loren will lead the company’s initiatives to provide a suite of solutions designed to make college better, easier and less expensive for students and their families.
- Jon Russell joins Amadeus IT Group Social media consultant Social media consultant based out of Bangkok office forming part of the global team managing overall company social media strategy.
- Amber Naslund joins Radian6 as VP Social Strategy Amber will be helping develop best practices for companies and agencies to leverage social media, community and engagement to achieve their business goals.
- Daniella Degrace joins Radian6 as Executive Vice President of Customer Success The role Customer Success is to ensure Radian6 clients leverage the full power of the platform to meet their goals.
- Kristin Maverick joins BBO as Social Media Strategist Social media strategy for BBDO’s major clients
- Kelsey Tell joins AgentGenius.com as Community Manager. Kelsey will be managing the rapid growth at AG and installing new outreach programs
- Kate Gold joins Scripps Networks as Social Media Director Leading social media strategy across the Scripps Networks brands, including Food Network, HGTV and Travel Channel.
- Sean Gelles joins Ketchum as Director of Digital and Social Media Measurement Steward the agency’s portfolio of digital and social media measurement tools and and develop innovative ways to gauge the impact of social media investments
- Jessica Kalbarczyk joins Samsung Electronics as Social Media Analyst Monitor and respond online via various social media channels to Samsung customers
- Yolanda Jinxin Ma joins South China Morning Post as the Social Media Editor and will guide overall social media strategies for the paper
- Julie Navarro joins We Are Social as Account Manager Julie is the 6th person to join We Are Social France – she will help us with the growth of our client base, with her account management, community management and project management skills
- Katy Kelley joins Ruder Finn as VP of Corporate Communications Helping to define internal and external corporate strategy
- Jim Rudden joins Spredfast as CMO of Marketing the enterprise social media management platform
- Betsy Soler joins Florida International University as Social Media Community Manager. She’ll work closely with the Marketing Director in identifying opportunities and strategies for the university in the social media space.
- Andrew Foote joins Edelman Digital (New York) SVP, Managing multiple accounts across practices, providing counsel on digital and social strategy, and supporting new business initiatives.
- Chris Dowsett joins Quantum as Social Media Researcher, monitoring social media metrics and developing clever engagement algorithms for Quantum’s social media strategy.
- Liz Barrett joins BuzzMgr as Strategy Consultant & Account Manager Develop strategy for clients around social media integration that aligns with and advances business goals.
Submit a new hire:
Seeking a job?
- See the Web Strategy Job Board, which includes paid submissions from the top brands in the world.
- Community Manager jobs by Jake McKee
- Social Media Jobs by Chris Heuer
- Social Media jobs, filtered by SimplyHired
- Social Media Job Network by James Durbin
- 25 places to find social media jobs by Deb Ng
- Community Manager Facebook Group
- Community Manager Appreciation Day (Every 4th Monday of Jan, yearly)
- List of corporate web strategists and community managers for 2010
- List of agencies and consultants by Altimeter Group
- Social Media Headhunter: Career advice, job postings and services
- New Media Hire community by Jim Long and team
Please congratulate the new hires by leaving a comment below.