Both the submissions on this job announcement board, as well as available social media positions at corporations continue to pour in.
In this continued digest of job changes, I like to salute those that continue to join the industry in roles focused on social media, see the archives, which I’ve been tracking since Q4, 2007.
People on the Move in the Social Business Industry
- Dick Costolo, takes the reigns as the newly dubbed CEO of Twitter. I’ve met Dick a few times and he’s always shown he really has strong understanding of this space having lead Feedburner and then much of the social media team at Google.
- Kay Luo, of SimplyHired and LinkedIn fame now joins Techcrunch and 500 Startups, she’s a fantastic person in the space, here’s to her continued success
- Erin Mulligan Nelson joins BazaarVoice as the CMO, leaving her chair as Dell’s CMO. Having been one of the leaders at Dell to spearhead social business, she’ll continue her mission at this social commerce vendor.
- \Amber Naslund join Radian6 as VP Social Strategy. Amber will be helping develop best practices for companies and agencies to leverage social media, community and engagement to achieve their business goals.
- Daniella Degrace also joins Radian6 as Executive Vice President of Customer Success The role Customer Success is to ensure Radian6 clients leverage the full power of the platform to meet their goals.
- Charlie Isaacs joins Alcatel-Lucent in a role of eServices Strategy Responsible for eServices and Social Media Strategy.
- Anthony Poncier joins USEO Director Consulting Director specialized in social collaboration strategy
- Barbara Maldonado joins Legacy Marketing Partners as Social Media and Mobile Strategist Lead agency efforts in the integration of social media and mobile extention of client campaigns.
- Brian Molstad joins 7Summits as User Experience Architect and Web Analyst. He’ll focus on delivering agile and effective user experience architecture and web analytics
- Jessica Itzel joins MGH as Social Media Marketing Account Coordinator Jessica is in charge of daily Facebook and Twitter management for her clients, helping with social media marketing initiatives, social media monitoring, and assisting with the Baltimore Buzz Brigade program for Visit Baltimore.
- Kerrie Lapworth joins FreshNetworks as Head of Production wgere Kerrie will head up the Project Delivery team which includes Project Managers, Information Architects and User Experience experts.
- Mike Street joins Syndicate Media Group as Senior Digital Strategist Will lead the Digital Team in the development of social media campaigns for luxury, fashion, and hospitality clients.
- Anton Chiang joins Logitech as Community Manager focused on Managing Logitech’s support community.
- James Ketola joins 7Summits as Senior Development Lead Integrating and customizing social business solutions to develop vibrant and valuable community implementations for clients.
- David B. Thomas joins New Marketing Labs as Executive Director. Dave started Sept. 1, leading client services.
- Loren King Shields joins TEKNO101 as Vice President, Marketing and Digital Strategy. Loren will lead the company’s initiatives to provide a suite of solutions designed to make college better, easier and less expensive for students and their families.
- Jon Russell joins Amadeus IT Group as Social media consultant out of Bangkok office forming part of the global team managing overall company social media strategy.
Submit a new hire:
Seeking a job?
- See the Web Strategy Job Board, which includes paid submissions from the top brands in the world.
- Community Manager jobs by Jake McKee
- Social Media Jobs by Chris Heuer
- Social Media jobs, filtered by SimplyHired
- Social Media Job Network by James Durbin
- 25 places to find social media jobs by Deb Ng
- Community Manager Facebook Group
- Community Manager Appreciation Day (Every 4th Monday of Jan, yearly)
- List of corporate web strategists and community managers for 2010
- List of agencies and consultants by Altimeter Group
- Social Media Headhunter: Career advice, job postings and services
- New Media Hire community by Jim Long and team
Please congratulate the new hires by leaving a comment below.