In this continued digest of job changes, I like to salute those that continue to join the industry in roles focused on social media, see the archives, which go back a few years.
People on the Move in the Social Business Industry
- Vanessa Sain-Dieguez joins Hilton as Worldwide Social Media Strategist. She’ll guide Hilton Worldwide’s portfolio of brands and over 3,000 hotels in the development of social media strategies and best practices.
- Crowd Factory appoints Sanjay Dholakia as CEO. Hailing as the former CMO of Lithium Technology, Sanjay is now leading up this SF based Social Marketing platform.
- Cory Edwards joins Dell as the Senior Social Media Manager Directing the social media team in Dell Corporate Communications.
- Adam Boalt joins GOSO.com as President Social Media Strategy.
- Brandon Klein joins Ingenix Consulting (United Health Group) as Director of DesignShops & Collaboration Arming all 1,000+ consultants with the best collaboration techniques (on and offline) while leveraging the latest innovations to improve the health care industry.
- Sarah Molinari joins The Home Depot Senior Manager, Social Media Spearheading the social media efforts at The Home Depot.
- Mathew Dryhurst joins Craigslist Foundation Community Manager Build & harness community around programs.
- RJ Reimers joins 7Summits as Executive Vice President, Operations As EVP-Operations, Reimers will focus on working with clients to develop and execute social media strategies that drive business value, as well as overseeing client service delivery and business operations for 7Summits.
- Marcia Hansen joins Intel Corporation as Social Media Manager. Marcia is responsible for managing Intel’s consumer blog scoop.intel.com, and uses her creative talents to craft experiences for corporate and consumer audiences in social media.
- Glenn Engler joins Digital Influence Group as Chief Executive Officer Glenn will lead Digital Influence Group’s next growth phase. Digital Influence Group is a digital marketing agency that helps companies leverage the power of social media to generate business results: sell products and services, build customer relationships and connect with key stakeholders.
- Aronado Placencia joins IncSlingers as Creative Strategist Seek out new clients looking for real world application of Social Media.
- Shauna Causey joins Ant’s Eye View as Senior Social Business Consultant Shauna’s new role as Senior Consultant and Ant Evangelist will have her traveling up and down the West Coast adding her corporate communications and community relations experience to the team. She’ll join the firm officially on August 9 and begin immediately supporting the company’s growing roster of enterprise clients in the Silicon Valley area.
- Glenn Engler joins Digital Influence Group as CEO Glenn is tasked with taking the agency’s business to the next level of growth.
- Jonathan Hsu joins RecycleBank as CEO Hsu will work to introduce green rewards programs to eco-conscious brands, and roll out new product offerings for municipalities and partners innovate from a sustainability point of view.
- James Davidson joins 7Summits Vice President as Digital & Community Strategy As VP Digital and Community Strategy at 7Summits. James will focus on developing and integrating social media strategies into clients’ existing digital initiatives and assets.
Submit a new hire
Seeking a job?
- See the Web Strategy Job Board, which includes paid submissions from the top brands in the world.
- Community Manager jobs by Jake McKee
- Social Media Jobs by Chris Heuer
- Social Media jobs, filtered by SimplyHired
- Social Media Job Network by James Durbin
- 25 places to find social media jobs by Deb Ng
- Community Manager Facebook Group
- Community Manager Appreciation Day (Every 4th Monday of Jan, yearly)
- List of corporate web strategists and community managers for 2010
- List of agencies and consultants by Altimeter Group
- Social Media Headhunter: Career advice, job postings and services
- New Media Hire community by Jim Long and team
Please congratulate the new hires by leaving a comment below.