I’m pleased to let you know that this year’s Groundswell awards were presented yesterday by Josh Bernoff at our conference in Dallas. I was one of the final judges, although Josh and Zach Hofer-Shall were instrumental in sorting through over 150 submissions. Congrats to:
Winners by the POST Methdology 5 objectives:
– Listening: Mattel’s “The Playground” Community by Communispace
– Talking: Young & Free Alberta by Common Wealth Credit Union
– Energizing: Hershey’s Bliss House Party by House Party
– Supporting: Nerd Network by National Instruments
– Embracing: MyStarbucksIdea.com by Starbucks
Other key categories include:
– Managing: Borderless Workplace by Accenture
– Social Impact: Artshare, Click Exposition, and Posse by Brooklyn Museum
Some of the winners told me although there are other industry awards, this one was really the important one they wanted to achieve as far as measuring deployment. Thank you all for submitting, and keep on doing the good work to connect with customers, employees and people.
Heh, this is funny, I met Tim from Currency Marketing who did the Young & Free Alberta campaign yesterday, I should have known he was this creative. Watch his video, funny guy.
DONT TELL ANYBODY!