Got this silly email from Chris, his MySpace page has a lot of warmth. Chris is in his 20s, and MySpace is how he networks with his peers, he send me the following email:
You know you live in 2006 when…
1. You go to a party, sit down and take MySpace pics.
2. You haven’t played solitaire with real cards in years.
3. The reason for not staying in touch with your friends is that they don’t have AIM/LiveJournal/MySpace.
4. You’d rather look all over the house for the remote instead of just pushing the button on the TV.
6. Your evening activity is sitting at the computer.
7. You read this list, and keep nodding and smiling.
8. You think about how stupid you are for reading this.
9. You were too busy to notice number five.
10. You actually scrolled back up to check if there was a number five.
11. And now you’re laughing at your stupidity.
Some of the effect of the email may be missing as the points are seperated with a generous amount of space. Yeah, of course I fell for it, I missed number 5.
Edit: In the spirit of Chris’s fun personality and MySpace page: “blog blog blog blog blog blog blog blog blog” (sound)